The Research Data Services department supports researchers and students during the entire data lifecycle, from their initial research plan up to the archiving of the results. We offer information, advice, training and practical support.
Libguide Research Data Management
This guide informs you which steps to take before, during and after your research. From writing a RDM-plan to storing and archiving your data.
- Training and advice on data management and the use of data sources (see Agenda UB website, or make an appointment)
- PHD training: ‘Writing a Data Management Plan’
- Workshops, Libguides and Support in finding data for your article or paper: searching secondary datasets and downloading information
Advice and practical support
- Advice on writing data management plans
- Advice on selecting, collecting, structuring and using data
- Advice on drawing up faculty guidelines and procedures for research data management
- Guidelines on personal data protection
- Support in finding the right partner for customised projects
Research Data Services team
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For data management advice and guidelines, researchers can contact the data librarian.
Mark Bruyneel – Scientific Information Specialist
Rick Vermunt – Scientific Information Specialist
Maurice Vanderfeesten – Research Data Services Coordinator / Data Librarian
Jolien Scholten, specialist research data management
Maria (Marques de Barros) Cruz, Community Manager Research Data Management
Contact Research Data Services
University Library Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1103, room 1B-21
1081 HV Amsterdam
T (020) 598 5166