Read Research Data Horror Stories by VU colleagues
Share your data horror stories in the Data Horror Week: 26 – 30 October
10/27/2020 | 12:06 PM
Good research data management is crucial to make your data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR) for others. What happens when you or your colleagues don’t make research data FAIR? This may lead to true horror as you can read in our collection of Data Horror Stories!
VU and Library colleagues share their data horror stories
VU Library’s Research Data Management Support Team asked VU and Library colleagues to tell stories about the troubles they have experienced with data management gone wrong. Various VU and Library colleagues have written down their stories so that others can learn from them. Do you have a data horror story that you would like to share so others can learn from it? Please send it to us with this form and we will share it the Library’s website.
Last but not least we - the RDM Support team of the UB - invite you to take part in the Data Horror Week events we organize 26-30 October!
• Come to the online Data Conversations meeting on October 28th, 13:00-14:00
• Play along with the online Data Horror Escape Room on October 29th, 15:30 - 17:00
Do you have questions or would you like advice on data management?
- Contact the RDM Support Desk
- Contact you faculty data steward or privacy champion
- Take a look at Research Data Management guidelines