The University Library and IT offer several tools with which you can safely store and work with your research data from home. Such as platforms and tools for online storage and processing of your data or conducting online interviews.
Do you have questions about Research Data Management (RDM) or need advice? Ask us!
The VU RDM Support Desk provides first-line practical assistance, help and advice with any RDM-related questions, including (but not limited to):
• Writing data management paragraphs & plans
• Making your research FAIR
• Pre-grant and post-grant RDM related advice, for example on how to budget RDM costs in grant proposals
• RDM training
• Handling sensitive data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR)
• Data security and data classifications
• Solutions for storing and sharing sensitive and non-sensitive data
• Solutions for mid/long-term archiving and publishing of sensitive and non-sensitive data
• Solutions for non-digital data
• Data ownership and licensing, and exploitation of data
Use the box below to ask your question. We will get back to you within a maximum of two working days.